Monday, February 21, 2011

CT 49 (part three) Collages

This post is being split into three parts because I did so much this day (ahhh!!) and I didn't want to overwhelm you all in one post.

It's annoying because you will read this backwards, (you will read this one last out of the three I post... so I will explain more in part three. Which you have probably already read.  WEIRD.

 I drew this submarine and then took this picture that I took earlier and then cut it out to look like the sky was reflected in the windows of the submarine.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the background yet, though.
 These are little poems I made from crossing out some words and keeping others from an article.

They say:

I saw the loveliest of things

an flowers clinging to walls, no one ever comes here

I think He devoted his part of Death Then he discovered it would cost him more than was worth.

the approach known as life

the reason in blocks the sea still farther. A dirty smudge on inevitable counterpart.

fantastic earth fall southward into the haze

deep into Death but from their charcoal edged chaos

until you come and you fine me 


a burning gold promise

finally a worthy name of those almost after Death

overlapping echoes tramp far enough and you will come

a close awash in the waters, the shallow sea retreated

spring under sunlight

swaying sunbursts carried refuge for its scattered remnants and those lives should sleep in its shadow

the seeminlgy boundless barrier




No comments:

Post a Comment