Sunday, March 20, 2011

CT 51 Bow (2/21/11)

 Jennifer, I finally got to your challenge! Sorry it took me so long to post these photos, but here they are now. <3 <3 Thank you so much for the challenge it was so much fun to do! :)

Here is the tie before. (All the colors match my T-shirt!)
 Another shot of it before. I has a really cool color and pattern on it. It's this pink-ish floral-y 80's/90's tie with awesome pleating. I wanted to keep the same look because I thought it looked cool, but I wanted to make it something I would wear (not a tie).
 I decided a bow would be good because I liked the look of it as a bow with it's pleating and I wear things like that in my hair.
 Closer shot of it.
Here's a better look at it.
 Here are some shots of me wearing it in my hair with a braid.
Again, sorry it took me so long to post these photos! Thank you Jennifer for this challenge, and anyone else who wants to challenge me, do! It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That came out great! I love your blog! Hope to see you soon
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete