Monday, March 21, 2011

CT 62 LES MIS!!!

For the past two weeks I have been working like CRAZY on my schools musical Les Miserables.
All the gaps between creative things are going to be counted as Les Mis singing because I was singing for at least 4 hours a day for the last few weeks (including weekends). Thursday-Sunday were the shows and it was amazing, here are some crappy videos my dad took with his iPhone at the show.

I hope you enjoy the videos :)





It was so amazing and fun and I made so many friends! Definitely trying out again next year! We even had a flash mob at school! SO AWESOME. Now I'm going through withdraw though! I can't stop singing the songs and I miss the 2 hours of bonding time we had during the shows. :(
By the way, In the third one down (Drink with me/Night) in the very beginning I was singing only with three other girls! Quartet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment