Friday, April 15, 2011

CT 89 My Spring/Summer Wish-list (4/15/11)

I was on polyvore and when I thought to myself, "I should make a set of all the things I want this summer/spring"

This is not exact, they are all similar to things I want, or in the genre of things I want. There is a list underneath of the things I was trying to convey in this set. The numbers on the picture correspond with the numbers on the list below.



1. Crocheted top
2. Flowy floral top
3. High waisted skirts
4. High waisted shorts
5. Crop top tank tops
6. Vintage sunglasses
7. A floppy hat
8. Cute off white ankle socks
9. Sandal wedges
10. Clogs
11. Oxfords (flats or heels)

I'll post more later today :)
Have a good day! I'll model the stuff I got at the Outlet (yesterday) and the stuff I got at Thrift Town (a few days ago) and the stuff I got at goodwill (well, one thing) (today) as soon as it is all out of the dryer.

<3 Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment