Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CT 94 Turkish Pants Are Now My Life (4/19/11)

I wore my turkish pants on the 19th and I am now IN LOVE. They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. They are soft and fit well and because they are so baggy are SO comfortable, I feel like I'm wearing pajamas. Lots of people complimented me on them and one girl said "I love those pants and I love that you can pull them off" (meaning that they looked good on me, not that I could take them off in front of everyone...)

Anyway, I love them and I just realized I haven't said yet, THEY ARE ADORABLE! I love them. I've been meaning to buy high waisted pants/shorts and these were perfect.

Shirt: Gifted from my Grandma/Belt: Thrift Town/Pants: Goodwill Outlet/Shoes: Platoe's Closet (brand:f21) 

Accessories: Necklace: Bought at Maker Faire/Shell Bracelet: Strawberry Festival booth/Charm Bracelet: Handed Down from my mom to me. Charms from jewelry/bead stores/Earrings: Homemade, fish bought at Dickens Faire/Headband: Scrap of Fabric from dress from Thrift Town 
I LOVE THESE PANTS!
Anyway, if you didn't catch my drift, I love these pants. I love the cropped bottoms and for those of you who read Seventeen, this is very "in" right now.

Speaking of "Seventeen" Magazine, I got it today and tons of the things that I wear normally are now "in." It's kind of cool because I feel like a trend setter, but it also sucks because I like my outfits to be original. What do you think? Is it better to start wearing things before they are trends and have them never become trends and still be original or start wearing thing and have them become a trend? Think about or leave comments!

Anyway, hope you are having a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment