Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CT 113 Mother's day (5/8/11)

I swear this hat is glued to my head, I will wear it forever. :)
We went to the dog park for mothers day and then went to a party at my grandma's house. It was a fun, family-filled mothers day.

Happy Mothers Day, to those of you who are mothers. :)
Hat:Mercy/Pin:found/Dress:Crossroads/Sweater:Target/Shoes:Toms
Luigi in the background :)
 I wasn't kidding about the hat thing, as I often have to tell my friends- that was not a joke. I really own more pairs of shoes than years I have been alive. That was not a joke.
But, in all seriousness, this hat is adorable and I wish I never had to take it off.
And by the way, isn't my grandparents house gorgeous?
Here are some pictures of their house







Top:Granny's Attic/Pants:Goodwill/Belt:Thrift Town/Shoes:Toms/Hat:Mercy/Pin:Found
I changed for the party, hence the new outfit, the hat, though, stayed on.
Thanks to Dad, Lise and Mom for taking these photos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment