Monday, July 4, 2011

CT 164 The Begginings of a Dream Catcher (6/30/11)

Today I started to make a dream catcher using this tutorial from freepeople's blog.
I found their blog by clicking a link that led to a link that led to a link etc. I originally found it from craftgawker and ended up at the freepeople's DIY section of their blog. I had to make it a few times because it was a lot more difficult than I expected, but I liked how it finally turned out. I want to make it turquoise, white and brown. Hopefully I can finish it sometime soon.
<3

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! AND the Crafty DIY site! I have not had alot of time, but plan to browse that one soon! Good sleuthing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love that website! I've been obsessed with it lately :) It has a lot of really cool projects

    ReplyDelete