Monday, August 15, 2011

CT 192 "Threw our shoes into the ocean/sit back and wave through the daylight" (7/29/11)

Today my dad and I took the Amtrack from Eugene to Tacoma. I've never been on a train besides bart, so it was really fun to go on a real train. They even had outlets in the train and everything which was really cool.
Feather Thing: Japantown/Sunglasses:Chinatown/Shirt: Goodwill/Tubetop: Hand-me-down/Belt:Granny's/Skirt:Crossroads/Shoes:Wanted
We made an hour long stop in Portland where I took pictures of the station. Unfortunately it wasn't a good part of Portland so we couldn't do anything fun in the short amount of time that we had.





We took a taxi to the ferry dock and BARELY missed the one we were hoping to catch where I took these photos of the gorgeous patterns made on the water.



When the next ferry finally came, I was exhausted, but still took more photos on the ferry and when we got to our house.



Song in Title: Daylight 
by Matt and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment