Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CT 267 San Fransisco Sneak Peek

My friend and I went to San Francisco for a little photo-shoot thing. It wasn't as successful as we'd hoped, but we still got a few good pictures. Here are a few from my dad's camera.
On this trip I tried to maintain the same hair style that I had had the day before. The results were not as good as I'd hoped, but it looked vaguely similar to the hair style I wore on thanksgiving so I just went with it.
We went to Peir 39, a very tourist-y place, I know, but pretty none-the less. Of course the day after Thanksgiving, it was already decked out with a huge ornamented Christmas tree (which we took many photos in front of).
First, however, we saw the beautiful sunset and just had to stop and take some photos. The lighting was so gorgeous leaving a pink glow around one's face.
It was simply marvelous. :)

2 comments: