Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CT 268 Waiting For the Mail

I've been so busy lately!
What with troubs gigs, homework, Bye Bye Birdie practice, being sick and it just being christmas time, it's been crazy. I'm trying not to be one of those people who post less than once a week, but I'm slowly becoming "ONE OF THEM"! NOOOOooooooooOOooooOoooOOooOoooo.
I swear, I'mma post more now. I've just been busy. (as I said above) and sick.
Seriously. I swear.
Wanna hear how sick I am right now? No? okay, I'm still telling you:
my nose is red from over-use of those nasty tissues that are all scratchy (SERIOUSLY has my school NOT seen this comercial?) (okay, i just spent like 20 minutes looking for the commercial and couldn't find it, but you know the aloe vera infused kleenex? that's what i'm talking about) come on people get the kleenex  "

For delicate skin, give all of your sniffles and sneezes soothing softness and see how a little lotion goes a long way." Anyway, my nose is red and dry and in pain, I sound like a man, my throat burns like there's a little fire going crackling in there and I'm sniffing every freakking second! I sound rediculous, like i'm trying to keep something from escaping.
I'ts not just me though, in my social psychology class today, my teacher showed us this really compelling speech and I couldn't tell who was crying and who was just sniffing to keep their snot IN their nose.
anyway, I look terrible, but here are some pictures of an outfit from BEFORE I was a sniffling nincompoop.

But enough excuses, I know you're probably tired of this outfit, seeing it for the last week (becuase I'm sure you religiously check my blog every singly day), but here are some more full-on pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment