Monday, January 2, 2012

CT 270 Suede Shorts

I'm sososososososososososososososo sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been busier over break than I have ever been not on break. I feel so bad because I was gonna catch up and everything. anyway. I know i know, the year is technically over and I'm done, but I'm still gonna post. (also I'm not gonna stop blogging, because I'm having too much fun)
again my iphoto is f***ed up so I can't get the next outfit off of that for a while so here is a not-in-order outfit :)
We went to the dog park to take my adorable dog for a walk. I was so exited to try out these vintage suede shorts I bought from Mars Vintage the other day when I was hanging out on Telegraph with my friend. These shorts combine all the things I love together: that dark camel color, super high waisted (actually at my waist, none of that right-above-the-hips crap) and NOT loose at my waist. I feel bad wearing so much dead cow, but it was gonna be dead cow weather or not I bought them, so I just went for it.
Glasses:My Grandmothers/Earrings:Vintage from my aunt/Shirt:Urban Outfitters/Shorts:Mars Vintage/Sweater Tights:Tahoe/Shoes:F21
Alright, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year! <3 <3
xo Maya

1 comment: