Saturday, April 14, 2012

Butterflies in the garden

My cousin and I went to my aunt's house in Santa Cruz, where we went to the beach and did a photo shoot. 
My cousin and I had spent the day before painting fabrics with our own designs and these are the products. The fruits of our labor. Okay, I hope you enjoy! 
Thanks to Lise for these lovely photos! <3 <3 <3 
Again, sorry it's been such a long time since the last post, and I try to buy back your love after your qualmy feelings of emptyness in my week of absence, by saying..hey, I updated my Tumblr...?  Here's a link. <--- Click that.
Also I made a new Tumblr dedicated solely to eyes, because I LOVE eyes. Anyway, here's the link to meye eye blog (heh, did you see what I did there?) CLICK THIS.
kaycoolloveyoubye. <3

4 comments:

  1. SO COOL! Hey! When did Ava get there, I JUST saw her here!
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this is from MONTHS ago... I think over Christmas break, but I just found the folder on my computer and thought I should upload the photos. :)

      Delete