Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh right, this whole blogging thing...

I'm sorry I've been so absent as of late, I've been super stressed in this fourth quarter, which is the worst time to have a ton of work, because at this time I am always BEYOND done with school and homework and all that shit LOVELY STUFF. As I write this I am avoiding studying for my history final and doing the four math assignments that I neglected to do when they were due. BUT I feel like my hiatus has been so long that I have almost forgotten how to do this whole blogging thing... 
So. Let's get to the point, shall we?
As I've talked about in this post, I have started this journal that I don't necessarily write in every day, but put something in everyday that gives insight to what I've done that day. Anyway, I've been super inspired by collage artists I found through tumblr on flickr. Like Ben Giles, and on tumblr I love 3xpat (she doesn't make these collages, but she always posts awesome inspiration stuff)
I've always made really complex collages where there's a million things going on at once, but I've recently realized the importance of simplicity as well. The above collages are the results of this experiment. 
Oh, also speaking of Flickr, I recently made a Flickr myself. 
And on that note, imma go do some math homework. 
<3xo

No comments:

Post a Comment