Friday, August 10, 2012

Joshua Tree Day Three. (Daytime)

I can't talk much now, but I just want to say that this day was so gorgeous and fun that I took too many pictures for one post, so this is in two halves; day and night.
This day was again, over 100 degrees, but we went on a hike anyway, and even though it was ungodly hot, I got some amazing photos. So it was worth it. I just love all the beautiful cacti.
Anyway, when we got back to the house we were all so thankful for the pool, as we were sweating so much. I had poured water on myself at one point and I couldn't tell what was sweat and what was water...that's a little disgusting, I apologize.
Anyway, so there are so pool photos of my brother that I took.
Okay, I'm now off to Stinson Beach (I know, one vacation after another..it's a hard life). But I'll bring my computer and hopefully continue to update you on my time in Joshua tree as well as some posts about my time in Stinson.
We're staying there for a week so be prepared for TONS of photo diaries. But I basically brought my entire closet so hopefully there will be some outfit posts in there as well.
Okay, love you all.

Keep keeping if you can.
xoxo
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment