Sunday, August 12, 2012

Zine Queen.

Being in Stinson for a week, my mom and I brought all the means to create a million awesome collages and then some (We lugged two bags full of collaging materials, knowing we'd want to collage in our journals). Instead, having always been awe struck by amazing zines and having bought this one and this one and  this one from etsy (the last two of which are yet to arrive at my house (*sob*)), I was feeeling pretty inspired and decided to make my own zines, using this handy tutorial from Rookie. Oh, I also got one for free from my friend (whom I met at the Rookie meet-up) which also has not yet arrived again, (*sob*).
Anyway, here's a little sneak peek to my zines.
I can't wait to get home, copy them, and start selling them on etsy!
I'll keep you updated.

xoxo
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment