Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Picture Day

Madeline and I took some more photos in the studio practicing for homecoming and realized that her brother had this totally awesome speckled backdrop like a school picture backdrop. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS LITERALLY THE BEST? HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS (but not my real one).  Best moment of my life may be going a bit far, but it was pretty close. I mean, I was really excited...










These were mostly inspired by the Rookie Post, but here are some of my favorite school photos (fake or  real).
 From the lovely lady of Naturally Dapper
 from Rookie
 Fashion Pirate for Rookie.
Hanne. One of my favorite people ever.
 Meryl Streep
 Unknown Source
Britney Spears. 
Alright. 
xx
Maya
p.s. Like the new layout? I did it myself! I drew the header this time. MUCH better. 
<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment