Monday, October 7, 2013

L0S3R

Hey guys!
Sorry it's been so long! In my absence I've made a post on The Pulp Zine, added a lot to my journal and collected a ton of fall inspiration. I've been feeling really happy lately, and wearing BRIGHT ass colours to show it. Also I found a post on tumblr that shows you how to colour your eyebrows with eyeshadow super temporarily (like a day) so I've been colouring them all the colours of the rainbow!
Also,
(this was a post on tumblr after Ned said this)  and I felt awesome. This week was good. 
(I'm wearing my jelly shoes here but they're so clear it looks like I'm not wearing shoes)
This is a recent page in my journal that did inspired by Daniel Clowes from reading Ghost World :)
I took these of my friend Claire for The Pulp Zine (it's the post I linked above)

Also, my really awesome sophomore buddy took a video of me in my room for the Do Not Enter Diaries! She did such a good job and I'm so excited to share it (though I'm really afraid you'll all hate me when you see my mannerisms/voice) 

Correspondent's Corner: Maya G. from The Do Not Enter Diaries on Vimeo.
(more of Claire)
Also I made this watercolour in my journal from a photo I took after I ate a lot of frozen blueberries. 
xx
Maya

11 comments:

  1. Your outfit game really has been on point! I seriously love that pinky red floral skirt :)
    You're so talented when it comes to drawing and painting btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that shirt! you are so pretty!

    xoxoxxo liza teenagefeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Maya your room is so cool, I just feel the need now to like tear everything in my room down and redecorate! You are so cool wowowow. Also your outfits are super amazing and cool, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your room is amaaaaaazing wow, and your journals and your art <3 you're a constant source of inspiration

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome awesome post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures! love your outfit and the watercolour is beautiful x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't expect your voice to sound like that but ogmygoddddd I love you. I want your room. It is one of those things that are so perfect it almost makes me sad because if its perfection.
    also you are a freaky good at drawing.
    carlaaaa
    ~~inspired~~**

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh that video it's super cool, i love your room! i hope we can meet-up some day..:)

    ReplyDelete