Saturday, December 13, 2014

Old Endings, New Beginnings

 I made this post for The Pulp Zine originally, but on The Pulp Zine, when you click to enlarge the gifs, they stop moving! And apparently there's no way to change that which is a major bummer, but here they are in order here!

The theme of TPZ this month is change, so this is a sort of narrative about the transition from this summer to the beginning of college. Going from being with my friends all the time who know me really well to a room full of strangers who don't know me. Going from a place where people know my personality, my quirks, my ~thing~, already, to a place where no one knows or gets my ~thing~. I've had a hard time with it (as I've posted about before).

 

xoxo
Maya

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! Please edit all of my photos for my blog for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to do gifs and stuff, your edits are so adorbs

    ReplyDelete