Sunday, November 15, 2015

Autumn Aesthetics (2015)

Recently (ish), I made two fall-themed posts on my tumblr; one mood-board (the trend on tumblr about two months ago...), and one list-style post on my tumblr with all my fall aesthetics/almost a fall wishlist. So here is a modified blog post combining both those things as well as some of my fall looks/art pieces that fit in with this fall themed post! (hopefully this long ass post will make up for my absence over the last (few?) month(s?). And don't worry, I'll have a "lately" post soon too to talk about what's been going on in my life lately!

India K

Henrik Vibskov Spring 2016 Copenhagen
Junya Watanabe
Rowena Sartin
1. Rowena Sartin  // 2. (source) // 3. (source)
Olsken rtw Spring 2016
And Re Walker rtw Spring 2016
1. (source)  //  2. Jess Feury
1. My grandparents house: art installation by my uncle. // 2. Tea bags I saw on the ground
(source)
Joan Brown. Portrait of a Nude Woman, 1961
Out On The Lake
photographer Matt Holmes
stylist Marcus Cuffie
model Gia Seo
1. (source) 2. (source)
I've been obsessed witht this lipstick! It's Urban Decay 1993. This has been the lipstick I've been LIVING in for the past month or so. I'm obsessed with it--the color is exactly what I'd been looking for. 
1. Just Like Honey shirt (source) //  2. (source)
Gabor Toth
1. (source)  //  2. Romeo and Juliet, 1996
When There’s Nothing Left To Burn, You’ve Got To Set Yourself on Fire
Lisa Anne Auerbach, 2007/2009
Paintings: Gustav Klimt // Runway: Yves Saint Laurent rtw Spring 2015
1. (source) 2. (source)
Jean Englehart, FLAX collection
1. Emily looking cute in the cutest denim dress (source) // 2. Zara (source)
1.  Aryon Hostleton and Alison Macrina // 2. (source)

1 comment:

  1. Whoaa Maya I really love that collection of autumn vibes!!! I especially love the quote in the first picture and the photo of Emily - she really does look cute!
    xoxo

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete